Stiletto Speed Illustration

 

Stiletto Speed



I was recently looking through a lot of racing posters searching for inspiration when I came across a collection of McLaren posters that I thought were amazing. Simple, clean, bold, these posters really captured the racing dynamic and the spirit of MacLaren. Those images stuck with me and when I thought about doing a new series on the interceptors of Eve - I thought back to those posters. So this is the genesis of this illustration.

And yes, I realize that this is not what you are expecting. This is unusual. There is a lot of orange. And yes, I fully expect to get some pushback on this design. But I am also not going to just sit back and pop out the usual, usual when it comes to my work either. Even my Wife said she wasn't sure she even liked this one. But I do. And maybe, just maybe, there are some of you out there that will as well. Go bold or go home. I love this design. And that's why I made it.

Hopefully someone else will too.