Rushlock Videos

 


One of the things I most look forward to these days is spotting a new Rushlock video based on one of my blog posts. I encourage anyone who is reading these words to go subscribe to his channel and check them out for yourself. There's the latest one up there above these words.

It might seem weird (at least my Wife thinks it is) that I enjoy listening to someone else read my blogposts out loud in a video - and I suppose it is. Despite the often tongue twisting sentence structures that can drive him crazy (these posts have not be written to be spoken aloud btw) I find the entire experience rather surreal. But also informative. In fact, listening to them being read back and then commented upon often results in new ideas for more blogposts. 

I can assure you that I have no input into these videos and nor would I want to do so. I prefer the idea that he is just doing them on his own without any input from me. This makes them much more interesting. I do sometimes slap myself in the head for not thinking of this idea myself years ago, but to be perfectly honest I don't have that kind of time anyway.

So head on over and check out the videos. I highly recommend them.

Just remember to keep coming back and reading here in these pages :)