Back From The Break

 

Last week I was on vacation and I came back to an insane catch-up schedule this week. Lots of client meetings, board meetings, and an unexpected meeting with a Doctor friend of mine and a Foundation to discuss the opening of a new, innovative addiction treatment action center. Which is very exciting. On top of which I already have my regular projects. It has been an insane week and catching up on the blog hasn't been a top priority. The good news is, I've heard rumblings that one of these projects may be announced sooner than expected - so hang tight.

In the meantime, the results of the recent Fanfest 2023 T-Shirt contest were announced today and congratulations to Cpt Armarlio and Chribba for coming in first and second place respectively. Well done to you both and well deserved. I debated even entering this one, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to become part of history. So I'll take my Eve Store credits and Plex and be more than happy with them. As always Stay Frosty lives off of plex, donations, and my Alliance logo commissions - so these winnings will be put to good use as always.

I actually submitted two designs, the one above and this one:

Which I also liked a lot.

In other news, I will be re-opening the Rixx Store here in a few weeks (probably mid-July I hope). After giving it some additional consideration and running the numbers from the last year, it became painfully apparent that it was my back-end set-up that was truly causing most of my pain. It's complicated to get into, but each order involved multiple credit card transactions and you can imagine how complicated that became to keep track of. Not only that but then fees and interest on top of everything else. I'm confident I've found a much more sensible solution going forward I just need time to implement and test it before going live again.

Thanks to everyone who has reached out and encouraged me to keep the store running. It means a lot to hear from each of you. Truly.

That's it for now. Back to work.