Enhanced Corporations

 


It's nice everyone who doesn't live in Low Sec space is getting structure skins, but for us of us that do happen to live under the thumb of the mafioso extortion empire - it's nice to finally have something Viridian related to get excited about.

And while most of the announced changes don't impact me directly, I can see a lot of corporation leaders getting excited about the wealth of changes coming. And anything that helps improve the game makes me happy, I'm certainly not limited to excitement that only directly impacts my own play style.

I'll be curious to learn more about the details and how exactly the new "bounty system" can work for us. As this is the one thing that really stood out to me in the package. We don't do a lot of fetch missions, or loyalty points, or mining adventures in Stay Frosty - but being able to effectively run bounty programs might be something that could work for us. Or at the very least give combat a bit more spice and reward. But, again, I'll have to wait and see.

What are you excited about?