Eve Online | The Board Game

 


Press Release from Polygon from GenCon today. 

Kickstarter Sign-Up Page is now live!

Finally the news is public and I don't have to keep beating around the bush to keep the secret any more. It hasn't been easy keeping this project under NDA since February, while also working on it almost non-stop over the past seven months. Always a huge relief when it finally comes out and you can start talking about it for real.

This has been a long road and there is still a lot of work to do to get this to the finish line. So please bear with me as I don't have all the information to fill in any details with at this time. Soon there will be a KS landing page available where you can sign-up for more information and details regarding the release, dates, and other information as it becomes available. We haven't even gotten that far yet.

Most importantly, for us Eve Online fans, we will be showcasing the game at FanFest in September. I believe there will be play testing happening at FanFest - but again I don't have those details yet. When I do you can be assured I will be sharing them with you in these pages.

So what do I know? I know this thing is going to be amazingly EPIC. The team at Titan Forge has been incredible to work with and they are putting a lot of time and effort into making this game something truly special. You can get a small sense of that from the preview image above, but there is so much more to it. The game development is truly in beta mode right now and many components and play details are still being decided as I type these words. 

Again, we are currently right in the middle of this project and working on it. So a lot of details and information are still being decided. And developed. And tested. But I recently completed 32 spaceship illustrations for the game cards and have been hard at work on the final illustration for the packaging. What you see in that preview image above is about two weeks ago work I had to bust my butt on to get ready for this announcement.

So hang in there. More details coming soon.

But at least now I can talk about it.