Comments Going Forward

 


I've made the decision to remove commenting from Eveoganda. I logged in this morning and there was a new batch of 8,500 spam comments to deal with. And I can only delete them fifty at a time. So you can imagine how much fun that was.

Over the past few years the number of commenters in these pages has dried up despite the readership levels continuing to be robust. This reflects not only changing and evolving attitudes regarding blogging in general, but also the continued expansion of alternative forms of communication. If you want to ask me something now it is easy to pop into Discord or catch me over on Twitter(X) or anywhere else.

Honestly it was getting depressing seeing all those zeroes under the posts anyway. So I have disabled comments on the blog for the foreseeable future. I honestly doubt they will come back. And no, they are not deleted. All the real comments are still there, but the feature is invisible now.

So, if you do want to reach me - here are some suggestions:

Discord - rixxjavix

Twitter(X) - @RixxJavix

Email - RixxJavix@gmail.com

Instagram - RixxJavix

You are probably sensing a trend. As always, feel free to contact me for any reason and I will respond as best I can. I'm sorry to see commenting go away, but to be honest I'm probably four years late to this idea and I held out as long as I could.

Heck, I'm surprised I'm still here writing in these pages after almost 14 years.

So let's stay positive.