Vote for CSM

 


Voting is now open for the Council of Stellar Management 18.

You should go and cast your votes now. Vote for the candidates that you believe will best represent you and your play-style on the player focus group thingie. Please try to not vote for bullies and egomaniacs, there are a few running this year. Let's try and keep those away from the slightest chance of influencing anything in the coming year. Even if it is the type of coffee served at the meetings.

Otherwise I am not officially endorsing any specific candidates this year. This is the first year I have not published a list and it represents the new, improved, drama-free Rixx who is now living in a post-meta world. You know, sorta. At least until the next thing that demands his attention. I did promise myself that I would try to stay out of things for the sake of the Board Game and the Rixx Store. And so far, I'm doing great. Except maybe for that subtle bully comment in the first paragraph. But that could mean anything...

Hello, welcome back. Go cast your vote. Just remember that there are people who have multiple accounts who are also casting votes and some of them have so many that it is literally taking them hours to do so. Or that the big null blocks are influencing members to vote the party line. Just pretend that this is all democratic and that your vote counts. Which it does. Of course it does.

What am I even writing about here?

I have to get back to work. Fanfest is coming.


PS: I'm considering turning off comments for posts going forward. No one comments on blogs anymore and those that do are usually spam. If you want to tell me something you can reach me easily on Discord or Twitter or email or a dozen other ways.