Board Game Busy

 


I haven't been posting as much here lately for a very simple reason - I'm hard at work crunching along with the team at Titan Forge on the new Eve Board Game. Almost nine months of work so far and things are really heating up as we rapidly approach the finish line. I can't tell you much more than we are hard at work and things are going well. This project is very demanding right now and I'm working on it pretty much non-stop, which is awesome and I'm having a blast. 

But obviously, there are only so many hours in a day. So the blog has been suffering as has finding time for my own work and creating new pieces for my own store. But I believe it will all be worth it in the end and I hope you all agree. Once the game is out in public I can share more about the development and even start sharing more of my work on the project. Until then, just know I'm still here and working hard behind the scenes.

Onward and Upward.


Oh and if you haven't - be sure to sign up for more news about the game.