Happy Holidays from Stay Frosty

 


Happy Holidays from all of us in Stay Frosty and A Band Apart.

Usually each year I create a special wallpaper to share the Holiday spirit, but this year a random set of events changed everything. A while back over on our Discord we were having fun making silly lyric changes to popular songs when this idea hit me regarding the Frosty The Snowman song. It had the word Frosty in it! So I wrote a version using those lyrics and then shared the opening stanza over on Twitter.
(Yes, it is still Twitter.)

That's when @grimmarch contacted me about the possibility of doing the entire song. Luckily I had written the entire thing. It wasn't long before he shared his first version and we were off to the races.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. More importantly I hope you and your friends and family have a wonderful Holiday season. Thanks for being here and reading these posts, for your continued support and for helping make this the best gaming community in the world.

All the best.