Happy Holidays


The Holidays are right around the corner and I wanted to take a minute to wish all of my readers a very merry season. No matter where you are or how you choose to celebrate the season, know that I sincerely wish you all the very best. 

Even that one dude who thinks I made up a story about a botched 1v1 way back about thirteen years ago. Or that player in Snuff who makes snide remarks about me being a scammer every time I show my face on the Eve Discord. Yep, even those people. As wrong as they happen to be, they do add spice to this community of ours. And I bear them all zero animosity. We can't all agree all the time.

Very special holiday wishes go out to all the players that fly with me in A Band Apart and Stay Frosty. Thank you all for a very special year and for choosing to spend your valuable play time with me. Our merry band has been through a lot the past few years and I appreciate every single one of you. I hope you all have a great holiday season.

And special wishes for everyone at CCP Games and at Titan Forge. I've been very blessed to have been able to work all year on an amazing project with you both. And I can't wait to be able to share it openly with the entire community here in a few short months. This has been, in so many ways, an incredible year. And I wish you all the best. 

In a few short weeks this blog will be 14 years old. Soon I will have written my 3,000th post in this pages. Soon Rixx will have 10,000 more kills than losses in Eve. In March we will be holding our 10th annual FF4A, and the 17th overall public event that I've hosted in-game. And early next year we will launch a massive Eve-themed board game onto the world. I mention these, not to boast, but to simply put into perspective the sheer amount of time that has passed since I first downloaded a game I had never heard of until mere seconds before. Almost 16 years ago.

We've been through a lot over those years. And this time of year you can't help but reflect on the passage of time and what it all means. The people you've encountered. The good times, the bad times, the lessons learned and the bruises we've all shared. Together. It has been an incredible journey. And I hope it has only just started. I hope that our best times remain ahead of us all.

I hope that for you, your family, your friends - and for all of us.

The happiest of holidays to you all.