Crunch Time

 


Oh man, it has been nothing but balls to the wall here in the Eveoganda World HQ the past few weeks. The studio is on fire and deadlines are looming, the Wacom tablet is smoking, and art is flying out of the computer at record speeds. The board game is currently on pace to go LIVE on January 24th - and that means everything is getting real. Right now.

So I haven't been posting at my usual pace. And it is 24/7 Eve Online around here even though I'm not exactly logging in to play the game any more than usual. But it is all good. In fact, everything is going well from my end. If a bit frantic from time to time. I have no idea what the atmosphere over in Poland is like, but I suspect those guys are taking this in stride as well. They've certainly been down this path more often than I have, so I have no worries.

Skirting around the edges of NDAs is not easy my friends. I wish I could tell you more. But, as you know, launching a major project like this on Kickstarter means a lot of work and preparation. Planning for additional materials, talking to vendors, getting logistics figured out, it is a seemingly never ending string of things that need to get done, get approved, and get into the pipeline. I'm just one cog in the machine that is running to make this happen. A tall, handsome cog, but a cog nonetheless.

I can tell you I am super pumped by what I'm working on. And excited for the moment it all comes out in the open and you all get a chance to see it. Not just the board game you already know about, but everything in total. This project is epic and I've spent a whole year already working on it, with a lot more left on the plate to get done.

So hang in there, we're only a few short weeks away from the actual starting line. And eventually, at some point here, I'll be able to tell and share a lot more details.

Until then, onward & upward.