Unboxing The Board Game

 


Check out the first unboxing video released yesterday from Captain Benzie on his YouTube channel. Titan Forge built a handful of hand-built prototype boxes to send out to reviewers in both the Eve and larger board game communities to help get the word out ahead of the KS launch later this month. I know Benzie plans to create many more videos around the game, so be sure to subscribe to his channel so you don't miss anything.

And before you ask, I have no idea who the review boxes went to or how they were selected. I helped by providing a list of Eve content creators and that was the end of my involvement with the process. I would be the worst person to choose because I'd want to make sure that everyone got a box of their own to review. And that would probably be a really bad business decision. So I just stayed out of it.

I do know the KS is going live here towards the end of the month so be sure to get over there and register for more news and information when it is released. 

I'm sure more of this will be popping up here in the coming weeks, so stay tuned.