1v1 Eve Comic 119

 


Special Kickstarter Edition!

17 Days to Go. Over 2,000 Backers and nearly $450,000 in support. Which tbh is really much more than that given that 300+ pledges are in the Recruit Pledge, which is the $1 level where you can modify your final pledge up until the last moment. So those pledges potentially haven't been counted yet because most of those are waiting on final news regarding the 200% version and the associated expansions. Which hopefully will be coming up here soon. I know the team at TF is working on getting those answers together for everyone.

Yesterday I finished the last spaceship card in the initial offering, which was the Cynabal in case you were wondering. That wraps up all the spaceship cards from the core game and the expansions. But don't worry I still have a ton of work to get done. Including the player voted Event Cards which were suggested by the comments on the Kickstarter. Once voting is finished the top five selections will be turned into real Event Cards and added to the game. Y'know, once the illustrations are done.

I was very excited to see the Structures pop up in the last Update and I'm also excited for what might be coming up next in future updates. Just like you, I don't always know every little detail and sometimes I'm just as surprised as you are. I have to admit it is a lot of fun when that happens and I get just as excited about something new as I'm sure the other backers do.

Just to give you a sense of the sheer amount of cards involved in the game. And these are not even all of them. To be fair these are the main cards from the core game. And there are some duplicates in there along with some cards that got cancelled along the way, or modified into other cards, etc. But still, it gives you a good sense of the scale of this thing and why it took me almost a year to create the art for all of these. And when I say "all" I don't want to overlook the cards that were done by the talented artists at Titan Forge, many of the final cards were illustrated by them as well. It was a lot of work and I appreciated the help from time to time. Plus they are really very, very good.

I hope you will consider supporting the game. I know some people who are getting themselves two copies, one to keep as a collectors edition in the packaging. Or for friends. And others don't even really like board games but are supporting it for the miniatures and other elements. There is even a way to support the game just by donating funds to support the project, without even getting the game. I also know a lot of people who are not financially able to support the game and believe me, I totally understand that. I've been there myself.

However you help, thank you. This has been an incredible journey and I appreciate all of the support.

Onward & Upward.