Behind the Scenes

 


I love the fact that Roman and the team at Titan Forge made this video. I had nothing to do with this, but I heartily endorse it. It's great to see them having fun and showcasing their personality like this. So check it out I think you'll enjoy it.

As for the campaign, we are in the middle doldrums right now. I keep asking myself every day what I can do to help get the message out and keep the momentum going. Obviously I'm somewhat limited in what I can do, but that doesn't stop me from trying.

Recently the folks over at Just About put up a bounty asking people to give me any questions they might have about the game. The results are pretty awesome and I encourage you to check out the post that just went up today at this link. Lots of pretty graphics and art to look at.

I'm probably driving everyone crazy with all these posts and talk about the board game, but I also hope that everyone appreciates how important this project is to me. Of course I'm going to keep talking about it and sharing my passion for it. I'd like to see it succeed and for everyone to be excited about getting their hands on what I believe will be an epic game to have. Heck, even if it was just for the miniatures and the awesome art - I'd be excited.

I get passionate about things I believe in. That has always been me and always will be.