BOOM!

 


The Kickstarter has ended with 3,156 backers and just shy of $700,000 in support. Now the campaign moves into the manager mode and more details about that are included in the last update, so be sure to check that out if you are one of the backers.

What a journey! I have learned so much about Kickstarter this past month and how it works. As always thanks to my good friends at Titan Forge for sharing their insight and knowledge with a KS Noob like me. And, of course, very special thanks to everyone at CCP Games for all your help, assistance and support during the run-up to the campaign and especially during it. You helped tremendously in getting the word out to the wider player base and that is something that is not easy to accomplish. Sincerely. This was truly a Big Team Effort on the part of everyone and it shows.

In light of the success of the project today I created a special poster called "Azariel Ascendancy" which is available over at RixxJavix.com in both paper and metal prints. The poster is a special creation featuring art I created for the board game combined in a unique way to celebrate our community.

Azariel Ascendancy

I may have a few more of these to release here in the coming days and weeks. Might as well freshen up the game room to make space for the new board game.

Mostly though I want to thank everyone who not only backed the campaign, but helped spread the word, sent along encouragement, and helped keep the positive energy going. There will be some negative voices along the way, but I like to focus on the extremely positive energy that I've felt all along the path. We did something a lot of people would have thought impossible. Heck, not that long ago, it might have been impossible. But we did it, together.

Now for the long wait. This is the hard part. As always I will try to keep you all as up to date as I can here in these pages and I know the team at TF will be working hard to do the same. We have a lot of work to finish to get this game ready for delivery.

Thank you. Sincerely.