Eve Board Game | Interview

 


What a day yesterday! We had a 4 hour long CCP Dev stream and got to watch CCP Overload, CCP Masterplan, CCP Fozzie, and CCP Aurora play the prototype of the board game. I tried to hang out the entire time and answer any questions that popped up in chat. As did several of the team from Titan Forge as well. And I managed to stay the for almost the entire time, although I did take a short break to grab some lunch.


And then later in the day I joined my Canadian friends Ben Rush and Dame de Nord for an hour long talk about the board game and much, much more. That is the video linked above.  I hope I didn't make any serious mistakes or blow the cover on any secrets, but I don't think I did. Just take everything I say with a small grain of salt. Things change fast and sometimes I'm knee deep in drawing and getting stuff finished and get out of direct touch. Everyone is working hard to make sure everything is done and ready and works - it is a madhouse most of the time.

But y'know I love every minute of it.

It has been such a great year working on this project. Finally seeing it revealed to the entire community has been an incredible experience. It truly has. And the positive reaction has only reinforced my feelings about this fantastic universe we all live in. So I wanted to say a very, very special thank you to everyone who has pledged to help us make this project a reality. I sincerely appreciate each of you. I'm in there with you with my own pledge as well, as a fan I can't wait to get my grubby fingers on this thing.

I think we are due for a big update tomorrow, so fingers crossed.

See you then.