Thank You

 

War For New Eden Wallpaper

With only four days to go and the Kickstarter ending on such a strong note, I decided to make another wallpaper to thank all of our supporters, backers, and everyone who helped us spread the word. I'd like to be able to thank everyone individually, but that is impossible - so I do what I can.

Tomorrow evening I'll be a guest on the Federation Front Line Report podcast and then on Monday I'll be joining CCP Convict and some of the team from Titan Forge on a very special LIVE Twitch panel to help bring this record-breaking campaign to a close. The past month has been a literal whirlwind to be honest. Every day I wake up and discover a whole new group of things that have to be taken care of, designed, created, and accomplished for the campaign. All of us have been keeping our eyes and ears open, and listening to all the comments and feedback - and have been working diligently to deliver the kinds of stretch goals and additions you've requested. It has been an incredibly exciting and pulse-pounding adventure. My head is spinning frankly.

I really do need to give a very special shout-out to the team at Titan Forge. They've been amazing and they deserve so much credit and appreciation for the work they've been doing. I remember being at Fanfest and watching Roman be overwhelmed with the reaction to the 200% showcase version of the game. At first he was totally, "No way we can actually make this work!" and then, over the course of those three days he was like, "We have to find a way to make this work!" And that is the way this entire process has been. Every decision is about what is best for the game, for the supporters, and for everyone involved. And while some things remain out of reach for various reasons, overall I think it is rather epic what we have been able to commit to delivering.

All I can really say is "wow".

Anyway it is the weekend and that means I'll be FC'ing my weekly Saturday roam here in a few short hours. And I have to get ready for the podcast tomorrow and the BIG day on Monday. So have a great weekend and be sure to go check out the Kickstarter if you haven't done so already. And please, please, please always remember to pledge responsibly. I can't repeat that enough times.

Thank you all for your support.