NEW Art Poster: Three Wolf Moon


Eve Three Wolf Moon

Today I added a NEW poster to the RixxJavix.com store - the Eve Three Wolf Moon in both print and metal versions. A few weeks ago someone mentioned this idea to me and it has been bouncing around in my head ever since. It's dumb, but for some reason it just felt like it needed to happen. So I took some time off from the board game work (mostly because they are away at a show and I got sick) and made it happen.

Just FYI I am going to make a t-shirt and hoodie version of this but that might take me a little longer, so if you are wondering if you can have this on a shirt or a hoodie, be patient with me. Should be available sometime next week I hope. I haven't done any apparel with this supplier so I just want to make sure it is done correctly before I offer it up to my customers.

As always, if you have any suggestions I do listen (as you can see), so feel free to pop over and join my NEW Discord server - the link is over to the right there in the sidebar. Those on my Discord got to see this piece earlier today while it was still a WIP.

Until next time.