New Discord Server

 


I really miss having a comment section here on Eveoganda. And I'm sure it is often frustrating for my readers not having a way to comment on posts. So I went and created a new EVEOGANDA Discord Server and you are all invited to join. This will be the place to jump in and let me know what you think about a recent post, or ask questions about the FF4A, or ask for more information about Steel City Eve - or whatever else we can come up with.

I literally just created the server like ten minutes ago, so I'm sure it will evolve and grow as time goes by - but I am really aware of how much I miss having that point of contact here in these pages. And the ABA Discord is more for in-game Alliance stuff, this Eveoganda Discord will be more about community, blog, logos, commissions, board game, whatever you want to talk about.

So feel free to join and come say hello. More to come.