The Avalution

 


I call it "Avalution" - the transformation of my in-game avatar over the last 16 plus years. I recently realized it had been awhile since my last update and I spent some time trying to find the right jacket to update the previous version. I tried a few pieces but nothing felt right. And then I saw this "Outlaw" Guristas jacket and I thought, given the current situation in Low Sec, that it would be perfect. Irony is fun.

Why is Rixx way up in the corner? I dunno. To be honest I cannot for the life of me figure out how to move his body into the center of the frame. I can move his head and his torso from side to side and whatnot, but I can't get the whole Rixx to move at all. So that's where he is. I wanted to change things up anyway, so no big deal. 

The funny part is, originally back in 2008, I literally spent zero time on his portrait. I just wanted to get into the game and start playing. Back then our options were limited anyway. But it wasn't until a few years into this journey that I really started thinking about Rixx as a character, with a story, background, and a future. Most of that came about when I started writing Eveoganda. Obviously, the more I wrote about him the more "real" he became. 

I might spend some more time on it again in the coming weeks. We'll see.