The Busy Season

 


Whew. Every so often everything seems to hit at once. And this week was one of those weeks. I just finished creating my second billboard video for the in-game billboard system in Eve Online - so keep your eyes open for a video billboard promoting the upcoming Anger Games 6 (starting on April 13th and running for three weekends!) and for the upcoming FF4A Event on Saturday April 20th in Ouelletta. Hopefully they should be appearing in-game shortly.

In addition work on the Board Game continues every single day. Although lately it has been pretty quiet while the team at Titan Forge was away at a convention and the Easter holiday vacations. So that was a nice break. Although I've still been working on it, I am waiting on some further developments and decisions. Nothing unusual there, this is all normal. I did finish another package design just yesterday. So we're moving.

I'm also working with another Eve player who is creating an NPSI Fleet event to help promote the fact that April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month. I've created some graphics in support and helped him contact CCP for their help promoting the event. I had never heard of Demin Day before, but you can learn more about this important date by following this link. I'm sure I'll have more information about this event in the coming weeks. So stay tuned.

I also managed to finish two new Alliance logos this week. And I think I'll be appearing over on Talking In Stations on Sunday to help promote the Frigate Free For All - although I suspect we'll talk about all the other things as well. More details when I know more.

Pretty normal week in many ways. Always busy around here.

Anyway, more to come.