KASI - The Triglavian Interceptor

 


I had a bit of downtime late this week due to the team at Titan Forge being away at a gaming convention, so I thought I'd take some time and finish off the concept art for this new ship I had sketched out a week or so ago. Speaking of the sketch, here is the original.

I've been thinking about a Trig Interceptor for a long time and it feels like a bit of a hole that could be filled. Going fast is certainly one of the hallmarks of the Trig ships and an especially lightly armored speedster is always welcome in space. Otherwise what kind of special abilities would the Kasi bring to the table? I know this will never happen, but for me I'd like to see it have no offensive capabilities at all and instead have a special warp disruption weapon. I haven't worked all that out, but think about a Trig flavored turret, but with warp disruption capabilities instead. Long range, long point but with an ammo requirement. I dunno, I'm just the idea guy, but it sounds pretty awesome.

Kasi is Swahili for speed by the way. Which is where the name originates.

Anyway, I hope you like it. I might do some more of these in the future, a few people have requested a Sisters of Eve Dreadnaught or carrier. Could be fun.