Alliance Tournament Trailer

 


I created this trailer for the upcoming Alliance Tournament for Just About today. While you are over there checking it out, please take a moment to like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. I'm going to be creating more and more YouTube content here in the coming months and share more artwork, more Minecraft work, and (of course) even more Eve Online stuff. My goal is to grow the channel in some new and interesting directions.

And if you haven't checked out Just About yet, follow the link above and do so. I've been involved with it since the beginning, which is over a year now, and it is a rapidly growing and exciting community of content creators and fans. And, as a side bonus, they actually pay you for your work. And it isn't a scam.

Anyway, check out the trailer and I'll be back soon with more posts. Dog days of Summer.