Dramiel - Shark Teeth Poster

 

Retro Dramiel Illustration

New Release - On demand, I've just released this new illustration poster over on my store  of the original "shark teeth" Dramiel I first created way back in 2011. Over the past few months a lot of people have been asking me for this piece and I finally got around to bringing it to life in this retro styled poster for you.

This piece has a lot of meaning for me. Not only did it inspire the entire "Freaky Frigate" series, which is available over on the official Eve Store btw, but it also goes back even further. Over 12 years ago when I was flying with the Tuskers, one of the pilots (Local Legend) asked me for a custom forum signature featuring the Dramiel. Here is that original drawing:
Over the years I created several iterations of this concept, with the Dramiel and with other ships as well. When I started working with the Eve Store a few years ago this was one of the concepts I used to create the Freaky Frigates series.

Anyway, it is now available to be part of your collection and your own game room. Enjoy!

And, as always, I do listen to suggestions. So if you want something just ask. I even have a Discord set-up to help make that easier. Link is in the sidebar.