Back to Providence

Reading this post yesterday over on Kirith's blog caused me to pause and think.  What better place to be in the whole of Eve, than right smack dab in the middle of Providence?  Hopelessly outnumbered, surrounded on all sides and to all appearances, doomed?  If that doesn't sound like your cup of tea, that's ok, because it is without question, mine.  I like my tea hot and spicy.

So I sent Angor the link and he said the same thing I was thinking, "We have to be there!"  We certainly had our choice of opportunities and we've been having talks with several other friends in other parts of the universe.  But once we got a look at that map, we knew we had to go back.  It is more than just the fighting, and for a person who plays this game like a game this is hard to admit, but it is Providence.  Say what you want about CVA, LFA and the other holders but that isn't my own personal experience.  I hit Providence the first time when I was only a few weeks old and I have fought, bled and died for it time and time again.  The situation right now?  It looks a lot like it did when I first came down.  

So once more it is time to load up the wagon and haul ass across the universe.  If someone had told me this time last year that right now I would be returning to Provi, to a Corp in Paxton, that LFA would be gone, CVA pushed back into low-sec, that Noir. would have sov in several systems, that U'K would hold sway in P-I5, that D-GTMI would be in the hands of the enemy once more... well, suffice to say I wouldn't have believed you.  And who would have?

Some kinda crazy nut-bag maybe.  Well then... shine on you crazy diamond.