Loose Lips Pod Ships




Felipe reminded me that I haven't posted any Propaganda Posters lately, so thanks for the email.  I admit that I haven't had much time to create any new work recently, RL work has been nuts and I have several commissions going at the moment, but that doesn't mean I can't exploit the archives!

I don't understand the need to talk in local when you are in a fleet or a gang.  It serves no purpose and I've seen it actually hurt the operation several times.  Once the dialogue gets started some people have a hard time stopping, so don't get started.  This was one of the very first propaganda posters I created and it is still one of my favorites.

And, like I told Felipe, I promise there will be new material coming soon.  Just hang in there and thanks for reading.  As always, feedback is welcomed and appreciated.  And I do listen.