1v1 FUNNIES: #10

Number ten.  Wow, who'd a thunk that I'd have enough ideas to last this long?  Ok, there are those of you saying to yourselves, "Uh, when do the ideas start exactly?"  Fair enough, but I never claimed 1v1 was the second coming of Far Side or anything.  So if you have high expectations, that's on you.  For those with lower expectations... then I present the tenth one of these things.

Click to embiggen

I wanted to do something special for the tenth, like color or 3d or something.  But then I was reminded of another idea and decided to instead honor our cloaky friends in U'K.  If you are wondering why there are no ships actually in the comic, let me assure you that there are over 1,200 ships in there, each one painstakingly illustrated with the usual flair for exhausting detail you've come to expect.  Far be it for me to explain a joke, if you get it good for you.