POS LIfe

I took the weekend off from Eve, one of my many micro-I-don't-wanna-end-up-hating-this-game breaks, so not much to report and lots of blogs to catch up on.  Speaking of blogs I'd like to point you over to a relatively new entry in the Eve Blogging Universe, POS Life.  Nar Lee has been writing for a couple of months now and really hitting "her" (I say her cause the picture is a girl, but it's really a guy writing the blog, so how do you deal with that?) stride and I like what I've read so far.

I found POS Life because Nar wrote me and asked if I could provide some designs for a blog banner.  I was inspired and did two which he is having a hard time deciding between.  I enjoy helping and it makes me happy when I can make someone else happy with what I do, so that is awesome.  Now we're all happy.  Lots of lazy writing in that paragraph, but you get what I'm saying.

Click to embiggen

This is the one running right now and I won't spoil the other one since it isn't running yet.

If you are interested in a new banner for your blog, killboard, corporation logo, or other game related graphics just shoot me an email and we can talk about it.