DION is Recruiting

Dissonance Corporation (or DION) is one of the oldest corporations remaining in Eve, operating continually since 2005.  It also happens to be the Corp that your friendly neighborhood blogger calls home.


DION has opened up recruiting and is looking for new blood.  Experienced players that are looking for a mature corporation experience, the opportunity to fly with some of the very best people in the Eve Universe (not counting me!), and build something that will help to shake the sandbox in the near future!  DION is a well-balanced corporation and is looking for PvPers, Industrials and others to help grow the foundation for continued growth in zero space.  If you think that sounds like something you might be interested in, join our in-game channel DION-PUBLIC and talk to someone about it.


There is also a DION bug in the right sidebar that will take you to our Killboard and Forum links.


That's the business end, now let me talk for a moment about the personal end.  If you know me at all by now you know I've been around the block a time or two.  I was in DION for six months last year and left to go back to Providence to fight against -A- and UK, first with LFA and then with PXF.  Now I've been back for almost three months and I honestly don't believe I will ever leave.  I couldn't ask for a better group of people to be associated with.  Let me share an example with you.


When I re-joined DION they were in Scalding Pass with Primary Alliance.  I had just finished moving all my assets down there when I went on vacation.  A vacation were I would not have access to Eve for a week.  Right after I left all hell broke loose and Primary dissolved and the decision was made to evacuate into the Spire region.  In a few days we wouldn't have access to stations and anything left there would be unavailable.  Like ALL my stuffs!!  (If you read the blog you might already know some of this story, but you don't know this next part because I've never told anyone.)  The Corp offered to move my assets but they would need access to my account to do it.  I spoke with LJB (Corp CEO) about it and personally gave him access to my account.  I know right!?!  Now, while I DO NOT advocate that anyone in their right freakin' mind do that EVER... I did.  And you know what?  All my stuffs was moved and put right back where it should be in our new home.


That is the kind of people we have in DION.  (Of course, I did change my password when I got home, I'm not an idiot!)  


We're serious, we're not serious, we're building our first Super Caps, we're active, we're mostly EU TZ with a bunch of Crazy US TZ people (like me!), we have a very strong industrial core and can survive on our own if need be, we've taken SOV and we've defended it, we roam, we camp, we kill bad guys and we can put a nasty all Corp gang together in a flash.  Our core group of PvPers are extremely experienced and willing to share, teach and lead.


What else do you need to know?  Join our channel and talk to me, I'll be there.