Veterans Day

While we play at war in our virtual playground, in the real world there are those that have experienced the brutal reality of war themselves.  I would be remiss today if I didn't say Thank You to all the Veterans out there, I appreciate your service, your sacrifice and your dedication.  While this day is one I wish more than anything we had no need for, sadly that isn't the way the world works yet.  I have never served in the military, but I have many friends and family members who both have and continue to do so.  There are those in both camps that have given their lives and this day is in their honor as well.  To those of you that read Eveoganda and have served in your respective Armed Forces (This being an International blog) I salute you.  You have my respect and my sincere thanks.  For any that may be reading this that are currently serving both at home and abroad, please do me a favor and keep your head down, do your job and get your asses safely back home.


Let us all hope that someday, the only wars we fight are the virtual kind.  But until that day comes, thank you to all our veterans.


Keep the courage.