Lost in Eve Ad

Lost in Eve Ad for EON

This is the last ad I did for the current issue of EON for the Lost in Eve podcast.  Thought you might enjoy seeing it and I highly recommend the podcast, very nicely done.  I was intrigued by the tag-line and it brought to my mind a ship Captain's desk, pouring over old star maps and pouring coffee.  The skylight above his head showing the Erebus Titan orbiting in the fleet.  I dunno, I'm a hopeless romantic at heart.  Either way I hope they are pleased with the results and it generates tons of traffic for them.  So go now and listen!!




PS: You may have noticed some slight house-cleaning today.  I decided that it was time to up-date the look of the blog a bit and clean some things up.  I liked the way it looked before, but I'd been using that general look since last September, so it was time for a change.  Not drastic or anything.  I don't know about you, but I like the new look much, much better.  I also added a Search feature to the top left sidebar so as to make finding things easier.  With almost a years worth of stuff and over 300 posts, even I have trouble finding things.