New Archon!



I have a ship so big it barely fits on my huge ass Apple CinemaHD screen!!!  woOt!


I travelled through six regions this morning looking for the best deal on the Archon and eventually, thru a contact and friend and lucky circumstance, I found this sweetheart.  Ain't she purty?  I decided to christen her "Brutal Company" in memory of my former Corporation and because I just like the sound of the name in association with a Carrier.


So now what?  I have no clue.


Seriously, I don't know the first thing about Capital Ships and how to fit them.  This is all new territory for me.  And while Ana is certainly capable of flying this thing, she still has a way to go before it is combat or triage ready.  Right now it is going to be used mostly as a cargo ship moving supplies back and forth between Low-Sec and Syndicate.


So any suggestions on fitting this beast would be greatly appreciated.  I need to learn some things about jumping and fuel and other crap that doesn't involve shooting people.  Sigh.  I suspect I am becoming somewhat respectable and I'm not sure I like it.