Quantum of Solace

Quantum Rixx Javix Poster
Click for additional sizes
The image above is another in the series of movie parody posters featuring your friendly neighborhood pirate blogger. The first was based on Lincoln and the next was based on A HIstory of Violence.

Originally this post was going to be called "Runners & Cloakers" and I was going to, once again, rail against all the FW plex pilots that run away and hide. But you know what? I just don't have the energy today.

It's Monday and I don't feel like it, so I did the poster instead. 

Long story short, stand and fight for what you want. Otherwise we'll just keep working on more and more inventive ways to catch you anyway. I think that Plex should be on a timer, you leave you lose and have to start over. But that's me. And I am the one with the big gun.

Now I just want to log in and use it. See you in space.