No Data Available

Mongolia. I have many side interests, thousands really, and one of them has always been maps. Somewhere buried deep in my evil ex-wife's house (which is really my house) is my map collection. I would save the National Geographic maps. I had books with maps in them. One such book showed statistics graphically and often the area around Mongolia would say, "No Data Available." This is how I've always thought about Mongolia.

I have no access to that map collection. It very well might not even exist anymore.

This post is just me sitting down on a Saturday morning and writing whatever comes to me. I probably have no point to make and I have given this zero thought. That admission either puts you off, or excites you. That judgement is yours. I make no judgements.

I flew 37 jumps yesterday in a Slicer and attacked 17 different ships on 15 different engagements and all of them had warp core stabilizers attached to their ships. All of them. If you are reading this and think that sounds right, then I do make a judgement about you. You are wrong. I finally got so desperate for a fight that I attacked an obviously linked combo of a Garmur and a Slicer. I exploded of course. But at least I got a fight.

I'm sorry but I thought I was playing a PvP game.

I fully accept my role. I am rather infamous. I am the CEO of a rather infamous Pirate Corporation. I am -10. And have been for over three years now, closer to four. I fully accept my red status. And I am not complaining. I get it. My appearance in local cause two reactions, 1) RUN!! or 2) We gang up and kill him! It is rare these days that someone will stand and fight. When they do it is usually glorious. For them and/or for me. They often win. I usually win. But not always.

The other day I fought a very close fight with another ship. It was down to the wire, but I fully expected to win. I didn't. I didn't because my ship also has a thing called a Drone Bay. A Drone Bay I had forgotten to put drones in. I would have won otherwise.

The sad part of that story is that I immediately went back and fitted up another ship with a SAR based fit, which I undocked without bothering to put any Nanite Paste in either the module or cargo hold. It also exploded.

Yes I was distracted. We had someone close to the family suffer a major heart attack this past week and it threw our household into turmoil. I make no excuses however. These are just the facts.

I changed up my Comet fit. It is a constantly evolving thing. I am always tinkering. Often these tinkers lead to death. But that is the only way to test the limits. I like this new fit. Yesterday I had the chance to test it out. I came to the aid of a corp member who had two ships on him. Eventually they became three. Sadly he exploded shortly after I landed and I fought all three of them. They all exploded. It was very close. It was one of the best fights I've had in a long time.

This is not Eve's problem. This is my reality. I fully accept that.

Like I said, this post has no point. I'm simply writing from the hip. Totally making this up as I go.

If you are thinking for a single second that I'm angry about any of the above - then you do not know me. I own this. In many ways I created it. And I love it. Go ahead, empty local. Fit your WCS to your ship. Hide in your safe. Run to the next system. Go ahead. Bring your buddies. Damp me. ECM me. Neut me. I'm just going to go re-ship and come back. Eventually our paths will cross.

Mongolia. No Data Available.