Then & Now

2009 to 2019 Hangar
Click to embiggen
CCP is running a new competition at hashtag #EveIsBeautiful over on Twitter asking people to post before and after images from Eve's history compared to today. So I went back into some old screenshots and tried to capture new versions of them. The image above compares my hangars from 2009 and 2019. The 2009 image is from inside the station in PI-5 down in Providence. You can clearly see the old fitting window as well as the Drake and other windows. You can see an even bigger version of that screenshot here.

2009 to 2019 Cormorant in a belt. I tried to recreate the same general screenshot from a decade ago. Of course these days I can't go into High Sec, so it isn't 100% the same.
Click to embiggen
The next image compares a screenshot of my Cormorant actually mining in Piekura back in 2009 with my Cormorant shooting rocks in Ouelletta last night. I can't get into high-sec anymore, so I did the best I could to re-create the scene. 

You can see my entire screenshot collection in the Flickr album those images link to. I may try to recreate more of them in the coming days. I have to admit it was kind of fun and it gave me an excuse to fit up a Drake. So it can't be all bad.

Enjoy.