Ch-Ch-Changes

Blog banner from 2013

If you've been paying attention you've probably noticed that the blog has been undergoing some drastic changes over the past few days. This process is still on-going, as it has been for the last ten years. While the last version of the blog lasted for almost two years, in reality the template and the contents have always been constantly changing. I try to keep things fresh and updated as we go along.

Being hosted on Blogger comes with restrictions. I have considered moving the blog to another platform or hosting it myself on another server, but frankly there just doesn't seem to be enough of a reason to do so. Blogger isn't great, but after ten years this address is so embedded into every corner of the universe that moving it seems pointless.

Especially when I have so many other sites to deal with. So Eveoganda will be staying here.

Like I said, changes are on-going and I'll keep working on it until I get it where I want. And then I'll probably change it again.

It never ends.