Broadcast 4 Reps

 


I meant to post this yesterday, but the day got away from me. I think it is important to re-post this video from time to time so that new players get a chance to see it. If you have never watched it you should.

I've been a proud supporter, advocate, and often a participant in Broadcast 4 Reps over the years and I fully support the mission of both Spam 4 Heals and B4R in our community. Participating in this video was an important way to help get things started, but the mission continues each and every day. Just yesterday in-game I spoke to someone for 30 minutes in chat and pointed them to the B4R Discord

As I said last night on Lasers & Lace, you don't have to be a blogger, or an Eve celebrity, to be an advocate for B4R. Simply listen to your fellow players and care about their well being. Especially now, with all that is going on in the world around us, pay attention. And if  they need help, point them towards someone who can help. We can all make a difference and be there when someone needs us.

The following are links to important resources and information for either yourself or others. 





Remember, here, you never fly alone. If you are having thoughts of suicide or self harm, or just need someone to talk to, broadcast for reps. Your community is here for you.