I'm Back


You can't keep a good Pirate down. And while these past few weeks have been horrible in so many ways, they have also been good weeks in many other ways. That's the way life works. It takes and it gives.

• Over on LinkedIn (if you are into such things) I've started a new series of posts regarding the history of my creative agency Giant Ideas. If you'd like to read and follow along you can at this link. I thought some of you might be interested.

• Speaking of links, you can also visit my growing portfolio over at my portfolio site if you are into seeing my work. I'm adding more work to it on a regular basis.

• Speaking of work you might have noticed the header image. That's a piece of concept art I created last year as part of the new Eve Store work I am doing with CCP. The image is based on the new Icelandic Sports Branding that was announced last year and features the logos for the four major empires merged into one crest. The concept never went anywhere and since it has been a year, I thought it'd be ok to share it with you. I still have my fingers crossed it may end up being used somewhere.

• I've been very busy working on several real world projects the past two months and I'm very excited about them. As my real world work starts to pick up again that means less and less time for fun Eve based projects. Sadly I can't make a living from ISK based projects. While I will continue to accept some commission work, I'm going to have to go back to being rather selective again. My apologies, but there are only so many hours in a day.

Otherwise I'm back to a more regular posting schedule. And I look forward to getting back to it.

Thank you to all of you that have reached out to me in the past week. I sincerely appreciate you all and thank you for your support. Hopefully soon we can all get back together again in real life and share stories once more.

Until then, we have words.