Pigs Do Fly After All

 


What was once an April Fools joke I used to tell on Twitter has now become reality - finally your friendly neighborhood Pirate Lord is Officially Licensed to sell his Eve Online art to the community!!!

Details will be coming shortly as the plan is to have the store up and running next week. Goodness knows I've been working on it non-stop since Fanfest. So barring any technical issues it should be ready to launch as early as Monday. Obviously I will be announcing the details here in these pages, so stay tuned.

I can tell you this much right now. I spent a lot of time researching the best way to distribute and sell these posters to the community. I tried a lot of solutions and tested each one. And I finally landed on a solution that provides quality and reasonable global shipping from a wide variety of locations around the world. I want you all to know that was extremely important to me. I didn't want a repeat of what happened back in 2015 with QMX and people paying double or triple the cost of the posters themselves in order to get them shipped to far away places. As an example I recently shipped three posters to the UK using this system and shipping was $5 US, heck the UK Vat Tax was more than the shipping. These posters are printed on-demand from over 30 locations around the world. 

I have also personally printed each one and had them shipped to me over the past few weeks just to ensure the quality. I also shipped test prints to CCP for their approval. And while these are not lithographs or other extremely expensive art prints, the quality is surprisingly good. Again, the goal was to balance cost, shipping, and availability to the widest audience possible.

As you all know this has been a long time coming and I wanted to make sure it was done right and to an extremely high-standard. 

Now pardon me while I go be emotionally crushed for the rest of the day.

More details coming next week.