Store Update: First Two Weeks

 


You can order original, exclusive, officially licensed, not-available anywhere else, Rixx Javix Art Posters.

And many have, so far in the first two weeks we've successfully shipped posters to England, Austria, Netherlands, France, Germany, Norway, and the United States. How amazing is that! I've even had to step in myself and perform incredible customer service assistance in several cases - nothing major - just helping to provide tracking numbers for shipping mostly.

The only bad news is that as of August 1st the production costs on these products will be, like everything else, going up slightly. In most cases only a dollar or two, which isn't horrible because I've tried so hard to keep costs down to begin with. But there is nothing I can do about the supply chain issues, or the cost of paper, or shipping internationally. I'll continue to do everything I can from my end. But everything is going up. And I'm not immune.

I was hoping to have some new pieces available and they are in the works. But several factors are slowing that down, none of which are anyone's fault. It's Summer and that means things work a tad slower than normal. The process is a good one, but it is still a process. But I have four brand new illustrations I'm extremely pleased with in the pipeline and they should be available starting at the end of August into September. And three more behind those in various stages of progress.

Otherwise the first two weeks have been pretty awesome. The systems are working as intended and products are getting shipped and arriving at their destinations. A couple of people even ordered the metal prints and seem to be extremely happy with them. I may expand the metal offering in the future based on the feedback. I was a little hesitant up front due to only having the one sample, but now that others have seen them and told me what they think I'm feeling much more confident.

I'm anxious to get new stuff up and available. But otherwise I'm extremely pleased with the responses so far. The challenge for me is to get the word out to more players, but I'd also rather wait until later this Fall when I have more new pieces up and running. Always a challenge.

But thanks to everyone who has ordered and those waiting in the wings. Tell your friends, share the link on Discord and other social channels and help get the word out.

Onward & upward.