Saturday Public Fleet

 


This Saturday May 6th is the 10th Anniversary of Stay Frosty and to help celebrate the occasion I will be hosting a PUBLIC NPSI fleet. We will be flying shield Vexors and shield support ships (nothing larger than a Cruiser) and form up will be in Ouelletta starting at 18:30 Eve time with the fleet scheduled to leave local at 19:00. From 18:00 Ouelletta will be considered purple do not shoot and anyone traveling to and from will be free to dock in the local NPC stations. Directions will be given in fleet for comms, which will be hosted on our Discord. This fleet will be traveling in Low Security space and will not be entering Null Sec.

This is a unique and rare chance to join a Stay Frosty roam FC'd by myself. The last time we did a public fleet I believe was over seven years ago, so this doesn't come around very often. We will have 30 pre-fitted Vexors on hand for those who can't bring their own ships along - but feel free to show up in Condors, Caracals, Hookbills, or your own favorite shield ship for the roam. Our Saturday roams typically last for two hours or more, but you are welcome to join and leave whenever you like. 

Why Vexors? A little over ten years ago I was a proud member of another pirate organization and returning from a long solo roam in a Vexor. When I landed on station another ship was on the undock and I, of course, engaged that ship. Unfortunately I lost that fight and was called to the carpet by my CEO for using "The Wrong Ammo" during the fight. Which was true. But it was the only ammo I had left in the ship after a long day of pew pew. Should I have docked and re-supplied? Probably. Should I have not taken the fight? Most likely. Did I care? Nope. And so this incident became the flashpoint for a process that eventually led to the formation of a new corporation - Stay Frosty. One that would never ever ever yell at pilots for using the wrong ammo. And choosing to be stupid for fun.

A decade later and here we are. 

So come join us for Pew Pew fun and good fights this Saturday, May 6th and join our public fleet. We'll laugh, we'll cry, and we'll watch as local empties in front of us and certain people try to cyno drop us with cap ships!

It's gonna be a blast.

And I hope to see you there.