Getting Ready for Fanfest

 


We leave for Fanfest in just over 16 days.

For the past few weeks work on the Eve Board Game has been cranked up to 11 in anticipation of having demo versions ready for Fanfest. I've been designing and finishing up last minute things so the team can get items into production, testing, printing, and prep for packing up for Iceland. I have to be honest here and tell you I've been having a blast working on this. I've created so many icons over the past two or three weeks my head is spinning. I'm so excited to see this in person myself and to have the chance to meet the team from Titan Forge in person - not to mention showcasing the game to the community.

I can't say anything else. 

In other news I created 4 art cards and sent them off to the printers yesterday. These cards will be in your swag bag when you check in, one each for everyone who attends. That's right around 2,000 postcards in total. I wish I could afford to put all four in everyone's bag, but I'm not sure I'd be able to carry that many on the plane. Three of the cards are brand new art pieces I created exclusively for the 20th anniversary and one of them is a re-imagining of the Sariel's Flame piece that is for sale on the Rixx Store. On the back of each card is information about the store and a QR code that will take you there. A little shameless self-promotion. Gotta get the word out.

I also updated the Pilot Licenses for Greygal and she is busy making those for all attendees. In addition, yesterday I sent her a bunch of graphics from my RedBubble store so she can make new buttons for charity. Proceeds from both the Pilot's License and buttons will go to charity to help the Icelandic Children's Hospital. So that is also awesome.

Plus we'll have some other surprises along the way. All in all this is shaping up to be a great Fanfest and we're really looking forward to seeing everyone, making new friends, and having a lot of fun. 

As always, be sure to come right up and introduce yourself. Don't be shy. Just remember to be polite to others and don't interrupt on-going conversations. We want to meet you and talk Eve spaceships with as many people as possible. I'll have another post about this later on as Fanfest gets closer.

For now I need to get back to work.

o7