The Rixx Store is Open

 


After a short Summer break due to real life insanity, college tuition, triple-bypass surgery (not mine), and hammering away on Eve Board Game development - the Rixx Store is back open again. Whew. I had originally planned for this to happen a week before the Alliance Tournament, but like all plans that turned out to be subject to change without notice. But here we are two weeks later than anticipated.

Better late than never. I had also planned to have some new pieces to launch the opening with, but I think you will all forgive me since I've been hard at work on the Eve Board Game, ClearSkies IV, and other related projects this Summer. I do have a bunch of new pieces in various states of progress, so I will be adding new content here in the coming weeks and months. Just in time for the Holidays.

Thanks for being patient.