CSM19 Endorsements

 


I've been sick the past four days. Everyone in our home has this crud and it hasn't been pleasant. Which explains the lack of posting around here lately. But tomorrow is when the voting starts for CSM19 and every year I try to give my opinions and endorsements on the candidates. This year I haven't been as involved as in year's passed and the only two candidates who have asked for my support this year are my friends Phantomite and YoungPuke2 - both of whom are at the top of my ballot.

Phantomite, YoungPuke2, and Frozen Fallout are each strong candidates that I have no problem endorsing for Factional Warfare and Low Security space concerns. Each one would be a strong advocate for us players and help keep things moving forward and growing when it comes to the most important space in the game. It is critically important to vote for the independent candidates at the top of your ballet, so get these guys up at the top.

There are a lot of truly solid players on the list this year and frankly I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. Unlike in previous years there doesn't seem to be any joke candidates this year, which is great to see. I don't stay up on NS politics like I used to so I have no idea who is hot and who is not, but you guys will all have your own Alliance leaders telling you who to vote for anyway. As always you should make room on your ballet for my good friend Mike Azariah. We might as well keep sending him back, he does such a great job for us.

Seriously, I know a lot of these candidates either in real life or in-game and they are all (almost all) truly good peoples.

Let's get some solid low sec representation on the CSM this year.