Gone In 60 Seconds | Tutorial

 


Today I'm releasing a NEW Tutorial on my YouTube channel called "Gone In 60 Seconds: The Most Important Minute in Eve Online

This tutorial covers the immediate 60 seconds you have after jumping into a new system inside of New Eden - what to do, where to look, and how to survive quite possibly the most important sixty seconds in the game. I've broken everything down into an easy to remember mental checklist I call "SCAN" and it should help you remember to take advantage of your time to figure out your next move.

As always, be sure to Like & Subscribe to my YouTube channel, your support helps me continue to bring content like this to life. In fact, this tutorial was directly inspired by several YT comments. I listen and I appreciate all the suggestions.

Now I'm off to work on my next video. Enjoy!