Summer Break

 

Last week I took a minor break from things and decided to go visit my Father, take care of some things with the studio, and essentially just pull back on the throttle a little bit. I still played Eve, still published a short every day - but no big videos, or blog posts, or artwork. We aren't going on an official vacation or anything this Summer, so this is the best I could do.

Last evening that all came to an end as I sat down with CrazyKinux and we recorded the 12th episode of The Safe Spot podcast, which will be available tomorrow (July 28, 2026) on YouTube and Spotify. It was great to get back into the swing of things and catch up after our break. Which, due to the every two-week schedule of the podcast, turned out to be almost a month. So be sure to check the episode out tomorrow on your favorite platform. It's even available on Apple Music.

Speaking of music, I'm building up quite the library of original songs based on Eve Online. So I've finally made the decision to move ahead with getting those released across all platforms, Spotify, Apple, etc., so that you can all listen to them whenever you want. This project will happen around the end of August and I'll be sure to keep you all updated on the progress. In the meantime you can continue to enjoy a new song at the end of every episode of The Safe Spot. I think you'll really get a kick out of the one tomorrow, especially if you've ever been inside a wormhole.

I've also got some more videos in the works and hopefully you'll start seeing those popping up again later this week.

Anyway, back to work. Be sure to check out the YouTube channel and use code "rixxjavix" when checking out at the Eve Store.

More to come.