I sat down this morning in front of the computer and re-started it for a software update, drank my coffee, ate my banana, caught up on my phone, and watched my computer slowly come back to life. My morning routine typically runs in versions of this. Text my Dad. Check zKill to see if any Stay Frosty pilot exploded horribly while I was asleep. And then check messages across all the platforms. This morning I had some video comments over on YouTube and I try to answer as many of those as I can. And that's when I saw the update - overnight the channel passed 3k subs!!
First of all, THANK YOU!! I know this isn't changing world hunger, or solving the climate crisis, or stuff like that - but for me this is huge. Sincerely. I appreciate all of you and your support truly does mean the world to me. It is encouraging. And keeps my engine running, fueled up, and ready to tackle all the challenges that life keeps throwing at us all. It truly does. Thank you.
Your support really does mean something to me. And I make decisions based around that support, or the lack of it. Videos that do well encourage me to continue creating more videos like that, and videos that don't do as well encourage me to start thinking in different directions. I don't create anything for the purpose of being popular, that's not who I am. I create things I like and hopefully others will like them as well. Sometimes that works and sometimes it doesn't. But your support does help inform those decisions.
So special thanks this morning. You made my day. And now I need to open Premier and edit a new short for tomorrow. This one captures a Drake we caught yesterday in our Dessies. I think you'll like it.
Onward & Upward.

Comments