Polaris Award

 


I kept waiting for FC to post the Creator Award show in its entirety on their YouTube channel and it hasn't happened yet. I originally captured this section for my own personal records. I've learned over the years that streaming content can be rather transitory and it often vanishes without warning into the ether. So I have a habit of recording important moments and keeping them when I think they are worthy. Hopefully a better version will be available in the near future.

I wish I had recorded the entire show, but for my own YouTube channel this section makes the most sense. And, given recent developments (which may be why it hasn't appeared officially), I'm ok with it only being my section. I only wish that I had been there in person, but I only learned that it might be happening a few days prior to Fanfest. And even then, I wasn't entirely sure what was going to happen. 

Now it is saved and available to everyone to see. And it won't be vanishing into the ether. So that's good.

More to come.