PvP Chat | Number 4

 


I'm focused on building my YouTube channel. And I need your help. I'm in a unique moment of time in which I have the luxury of taking my time and building a special community around this blog, my video work, my artwork, and my store-front. The four quadrants, the foundation to my own personal future. I've put a lot of time and energy into these pursuits over the past eighteen years, mostly as a fun, passion-fueled hobby of mine. But now I am taking all of it more seriously.

You'll notice that I took down the paid ads that were popping up all over this blog. They are gone. I spent a few months desperately trying to organize all of my channels under one Google AdSense account and I was finally able to make that happen. As a result Google started populating these pages with a lot of ads. I spent a few weeks trying to get them to behave properly. They refused to do so. So I decided to just turn them off. They won't be coming back.

Over on YouTube I've been creating a ton of content. 79 new videos since January, and almost one new short every single day since then. Luckily for me I am also heavily involved in the platform JUST, which I've talked about before. Some of these videos were created for rewards on that platform. And Just rewards pay in cash, so every month those proceeds help me to create more content. And help support the growth of my channel. Which is now just a few subscribers short of breaking 3k subs. So that is how that works. I started a new podcast with CrazyKinux, new series, new documentaries, new animations, and so much more. And I'm just getting started. But your support is critical to helping me achieve these goals. I really want it to become one of the very best Eve Online video channels.

My art continues to grow. I recently revised and updated my on-line portfolio. And I recently completed more work on the soon to be announced Eve: Squadrons dice game from Titan-Forge. More on that towards the end of the year. But I also continue to work on commissions. I have several of those in the pipeline. As well as my usual Alliance logo work, although a lot of that these days is sadly being done by AI. (As we've all seen in-game) 

Which means I will be creating new pieces soon for my store. Right now there are 52 pieces available for sale over at Rixx Javix Studios and we ship all over the world. New pieces will be coming to the store later this year, so be sure to check out what is there now. 

And I continue to play, write about, and create for Eve Online every single day. 

So that is my update. I appreciate all of you. This blog gets between 2-10k readers every day (6.5 million of you since day one!) and I appreciate all of you that spend time on these pages. Give some thought to helping me out by subscribing to my YouTube channel. It doesn't cost you anything and means the world to me.

And I promise I'll keep creating. Sounds like a good deal.