Sketch To Screen

 


Today I've released a "Sketch to Screen" video of me walking viewers around the original artwork, animations, and stories from the Alliance Tournament video I released yesterday. I figure there might be ten or twenty people interested in seeing this, so feel free to prove me wrong and check it out for yourself.

Seriously though, this is all part of my on-going attempts to become more and more transparent and share my work process and stories with everyone. And while those attempts have not proven to be very successful or popular in the past, I'm still going to continue trying. Plus it helps to combat the constant chatter about AI when it comes to creating anything of note these days. Luckily I haven't heard any AI chatter about this latest video, but you never know. Apparently it is becoming increasingly challenging to create anything these days without being accused of using AI. Sheesh.

Anyway, all joking and AI weirdness aside, I do hope you enjoy the video. And I will continue to make more. And hopefully someday my evil plans of world-domination will come to fruition. Until then.

Onward & Upward.